Thumbnails For Logo Final Project




When doing the thumbnails for this logo project i had no idea what i wanted to do nor create until i actually started sketching. I was able to create three designs all for different thing. The first being a logo for an image consultant company called Nia & co. The second logo to promote a fashion styling company and last but not least the third logo is more so for self promotion, an multi-purpose logo. In all of the thumbnails that i have created i treated show my personality in each. I love fashion and color and being able to recreate fashion and make it your own. Whether its putting fashion looks together for myself or for someone else i enjoy the creative aspect of it and would like to show in all my logos.My personal favorite is the first one, because of how i added the aspect of the camera to represent an image along with the company name, i thought it was unique and eye catching. My hopes are just create something i can use forever, a representation of my future and hopefully whats to come.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way to go Logo

Is that really what you see or what you think you see?